Last updated: [May 2021]
Anna Healy Coaching respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we collect through our website at www.annahealy.ie (“Website”).
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed.
What does Anna Healy Coaching do?
Anna Healy Coaching is a business/life/personal coaching service provider. For more information about Anna Healy Coaching, please see the About Us section of our Website.
The data controller of your personal information is Anna Healy Coaching Data Protection Officer, who you can contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal address at Anna Healy Coaching, Courtmacsherry, Bandon, Co. Cork.
What personal information does Anna Healy Coaching collect through the Website and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily, for example, we may ask you:
- about the type of service you will require and for your contact details (online booking);
- for your feedback about our services (satisfaction survey form)
- whether you would like to subscribe to Newsletter communications from us;
- to direct your enquiries to us through a contact form;
- to use our career section in case you would like to apply for a position within Anna Healy Coaching
- The reasons for us collecting and processing your data will be stated, at the moment of collection.
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the traffic to our Website, where are our visitors come from, and what content is of most interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
In general, we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information. However, we may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by the applicable data protection laws.
Please note that the present Website Privacy Notice does not apply to personal data that we collect – outside this Website – when we provide coaching services. For these, please see our relevant data privacy notice for clients. In other instances of personal data collection, we provide specific data privacy notice to explain why and how we process personal data.
Who does Anna Healy Coaching share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to our companies or third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, if we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- Legal basis for processing personal information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
How does Anna Healy Coaching keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
International data transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
Specifically, our Website servers are located in Ireland, and our group companies and third-party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and partners. Further details can be provided upon request.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. However, we would of course hope that you are able to raise any issues with us in the first instance. For more information, please contact the Supervisory Authority at www.dataprotection.ie.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by postal address at Anna Healy Coaching, Courtmacsherry, Bandon, Co. Cork.